Wednesday 6 July 2016

'Seaside Retreat' Inspiration from Susan R

Hello...Susan R here!

Today I want to show you some more makes using the latest new release from

Seaside Retreat


This picture gives you an idea of what the kit contains!


So far I have shown you


and


I have used Serif Craft Artist 2 again, to combine various elements of Seaside Retreat to make two layouts.

These both involve photos taken on Anglesey - definitely a seaside retreat for us!

The first photo was taken by my good friend Ioan several years ago -
 it has been my laptop screensaver ever since!



The second layout shows my daughter Sophie and me at a trig point overlooking Puffin Island.


Hope you will go see the other lovely makes on the Inspiration Blog!

And take a look at the Challenge Blog Challenge too...

Happy Crafting!

Susan



Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails