Friday 29 July 2016

Dragons Lair Designs Sneak Peek 3 using NEW Summer Sunset 29th July 16

 Hi there gals n guys.  Jacqui here with my 3rd sneak peek for DLD Inspiration blog.  I've used the AWESOME NEW Summer Sunset kit being released August 1st.  It's soooooo pretty I couldn't stop using it.  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment.  Don't forget to pop by our Challenge blog & fb page too (links below) for fun, freebies & Inspiration. 
Till next time Jacqui over and out.



oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  These include whole collections of items that work well togetherdigital stamps, etc.

Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to

-oOo- 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails