Monday 25 July 2016

Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration blog Sneak Peek 1 25th July 16 using NEW "Summer Sunset"

Hi again everyone I'm back with my 1st sneak peek of the NEW DLD kit "Summer Sunset" for release August 1st.  This kit is so AWESOME I love it.  I love the colours, frames, embellishments ALL of it lol.  Make sure you pop by the store on August 1st and get your kit!  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment.  And don't forget to pop by our Challenge & Inspiration blogs and fb page (links below).

Till next time Jacqui over and out.



-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  These include whole collections of items that work well togetherdigital stamps, etc.

Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to



-oOo- 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails