Wednesday 20 April 2016

Artistic Expressions Inspiration from Susan

Hi Susan R here!

This is another post featuring the latest collection at

Artistic Expressions







Look at those beautiful colours!!

I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with 
- and I showed you my April Calendar at the beginning of the month...





Today I am showing you a BIrthday card...





To start I printed two copies of a paper from the collection on a piece of A4 card. I scored and cut them out with tabs as shown.





I stuck them together to make two slip covers joined in the middle.

 (I could then slide tags into these.) 




I added strips of more paper threaded with ribbon along the bottom edge of both sides.

 I used a punch to cut the holes for this.



Next I made the tags - using more elements from the collection - more ribbon and silver Happy Birthday stickers.



I slid these inside the slip covers...









I added a buckle and more ribbon to tie it together and added another Happy Birthday to this...










Do take a look at Dragons Lair Designs for 'Artistic Expressions' and all the other lovely designs!





Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love it. Something a bit different to the usual card to send a greeting.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails