Friday 18 March 2016

Elves Inspiration from Susan R

Hi Susan R here!

This is another post featuring the latest collection at

ELVES




I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with 
- and I showed you some Elvish tags to whet your appetite at the beginning of the month...



and my calendar...




Today I am showing you some more makes made with elements from this collection.

First, using two of the papers, I have a mason jar.
The parts for this were die cut using a Sizzix die - Canning Jars 3D, assembled with a ribbon attached.



 This treat box is suitable for a few sweets...


 


Next I made a choice of gift tags to attach to the mason jar - the first is similar to the ones above - just the image cut out and distressed around the edges with 'tea dye'.



The second uses this element from Elves which was a freebie on the blog:



The pieces were cut out, distressed with tea dye, layered up with silicon glue, punched and a ribbon added - this ribbon is one of several I upcycled from Christmas crackers!


 I attached it to the Mason Jar with a small peg.


The third is a kite card - find instructions here. I have used several paper designs, two of them printed back to back.




Hope you like my makes!!




Do take a look at Dragons Lair Designs for 'Elves' and all the other lovely designs!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails