Monday 21 July 2014

Marleen DT - Vintage style

Morning ya all..

Its my turn today to share a bit of inspiration.

For this month I have gone back to my favorite style, Vintage.
I have used a selection of goodies from the store for this proejct, but I love how they all mix & match.

I have used: 

 I really like this project. It was a simple matter of layering the elements on top of my back ground paper. I simple printed and cut out and then backed on to black card stock and cut out again leaving a border.
 I added a a strip of washi tape behind the elements to really make then pop ouu and to tie the black border together.
The vintage clock is on my favorite list of SDD images. On this project I decided not to colour the image in, but to give it a bit more interest, I covered it in double sided sticky sheet, cut it out with my circle die, then covered it in distress glitter. 

And that is it from em for today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails