Friday 18 July 2014

Vanessa DT Inspiration Project

Good morning everyone, well this is my first official post bringing you some inspiration on the Dragon's Den since I joined the design team, to say that I was happy when I found out that I had been chosen is an understatement so I hope you like the projects that I will be sharing with you over the coming months and that you get lots of inspiration to create your own lovely projects.

For this project I just fell in love with the Purfect Love Framed Digital Stamp and thought it would be perfect for an anniversary card that I needed to make, so first of all I printed the digi stamp onto Neenah Dessert Storm craft card and coloured it with my Copic Markers, once I had finished colouring I went over the moon with the clear wink of stella brush marker


As this card is for my Husband I wanted some nice manly papers and the Caramel Papers fitted the bill fabulously, so I matted my image onto brown spotty card and then matted one of the papers onto brown card, I matted the stripy paper onto a lighter card to complement the colour and used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to distress the edges of all the papers, I used some brown spotty Candi on one edge of the card.



I then made a double bow from a beige coloured ribbon, made a bow out of brown bakers twine and then added a big button with some Candi in the middle to finish it off 


I think my Husband will love this card when he receives it, although he will have to wait until September to get it, but it is always nice to be prepared isn't it :) 

I hope you like what I have made too and that you leave lots of lovely comments for me and for the images and papers that I have used don't forget to have a look at the Shop there are so many lovely things to choose from.

If you would like to see more projects that I have made please take a look at my blog 

Have a lovely day
Vanessa xxx

11 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Vanessa super post hun and fabulous inspiration project - the digi stamp and papers are delicious great job hugs Judith x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous make, I love the colour tones x
Sandie
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa, a beautiful card, love the image and the lovely colours.

Hugs Erin x

JMC Creates said...

Hi Vanessa hope the hubby likes it as its a great card. Although if it was me by September i'd have lost it an made another lol xx

Vanessa Hodgson said...

Thank you for all of your lovely comments :)

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card & Super colours x

Becky said...

What a cute image and fabulous card.

KezzaKraftz said...

I love this card Vanessa, love the muted colour tones. Kerry xx

KezzaKraftz said...

I love this card Vanessa, love the muted colour tones. Kerry xx

Gwyneth said...

I love your colour choices for this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails