Wednesday 23 July 2014

Maya DT - Inspiration Project.

Hi. I'm the newest addition to the Team. *wave*. Today it's my turn to share my piece of work :)

This is my digital layout titled 'Resilient Award'.


I really love this picture of us together & decided to digital scrap it! :)

The items that I used here are:
(Both Rustic & Pastel Swirl kits are no longer available at SDD but you still can find it at  CUP).
Except the frame & vintage flowers I got free from the internet (sorry I couldn't remember from which websites).

It's been a while I didn't digital scrap. So when I saw these beautiful butterflies, I remember that I got my old kit (Rustic Culture) & try to mix it! I was so happy with the result, that I try to mix it with other old kit (Pastel), I was getting happy! Ok enough ranting! Lol!

I used Photoshop Elements for my digital scrapping. I know most of digital scrappers like to use the easier software but for me Photoshop Elements is still the best because of it's many function.
I don't think I need to show you how to make this layout. But if you do have any question regarding of how I did this, you can comment here. I will try my very best to answer them. :)

For more story about my daughter got the award, you can go to my blog.

If you have create a digital layout using SDD collection, please do share with us. I'm sure many of you can create beautiful layouts than me. :)

Thanks for looking.
xx
Maya

P/s: You can print out your digital layout into your desired size & put it into album :) I'm going to print this digital layout as soon as I find 8x8 album.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails