Wednesday 29 January 2014

Scrap page - Cat elements pack

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy.
Today I would like to share with you something a little different to what I usually create, I have created a scrap page! I have used the Cat Elements pack available in the store and the two kitties featured on the page are two of my furry babies Smokey (top right) and Minnie (bottom left). Scrapbooking is not something I usually do but I had fun doing this so will continue doing them especially with all the new goodies coming out in the store !!
Here it is and I hope that you like it.

Link
Cat Elements pack
Pop along to the facebook group where you will find inspiration, fun and crafty chat every day, come along and join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Tina
HAPPY CRAFTING
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails