Sunday 26 January 2014

Meet the Team - Jo Hood

Happy Sunday everyone :D Its time to Meet a Team Member again and this time its Jo she is a member of both the challenge and the Facebook Teams, and on top of that helps our Tina out in the Facebook group running things .. Here is what she has to say :D


Tinkability Crafts
Jo Hood

Hi well what can i say, i love crafting but when it comes to telling you about me i get stuck,lol.
So here goes!!!
I'm Jo, i am married to my lovely hubby Gaz, he is my world, my rock. We have a wee boy Hayden who is 2 and a half, terrible 2's have defo kicked in.
I am a stay at home mum, i run my own small businesses from home too.

1 : I make handmade cards and gifts
2: I'm a partylite consultant, again!!! lol

I have been crafting since a young age, loved to draw when i was a kid and came away from high school with higher art. I then started working and crafting/drawing got put to the side.

Life took over!!

But i started back making cards a few years back one Christmas and it took off from there. I decided to quit my job as a sales assistant once my maternity leave ended and haven't looked back.
I don't think i have a favorite style or technique as i like to try new things all the time.
I have been a member of the design team for Stamping Dragon for just over a year and if Janette hadn't put her trust in me, i don't think i would be were i am today with my crafting.

So a big thank you to Janette and the rest of the Dt's for their support.
For the future i just want to keep crafting and learning new things, nothing too big for me at the mo.

Here are a few of my favorite samples. x




1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

It's always nice to read a bit about team members. I love your chosen samples, especially the first Christmas layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails