Monday 22 September 2014

Vanessa DT - September Inspiration Post

Hi there everyone, hope you are all well today

I am back today with some more inspiration for you using the Southern Comfort Set 

So for this one I decided to do a scrapbook layout and started off by printing off all of my elements to create my design


My scrapbook page is 8" x 8" in size and I started off by distressing the edges of the paper with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and matting it onto Brown Card

Next I fussy cut out all of the elements out and inked the edges of them with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I then cut my frame out and attached my photo behind, adding some foam pads to give some dimension 


Once I had my frame in place, I added the fan to the side and then added the lace clusters underneath again raising them up on foam pads to get a bit of dimension.  I added the big bow which again I just had to give some dimension to with foam pads


Finally (almost) I added some of the Southern Comfort Paper Flowers beneath the bow and to the side of the frame finishing the whole thing off by adding some pearl gems


I love this set and hope that you do too, it really is so versatile and very easy to use and has certainly helped me make a lovely scrapbook layout that I will treasure.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and please do feel free to leave me a comment 

Best wishes 
Vanessa 
xxx


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails