Saturday 13 September 2014

Dragon's Lair Inspirational post , southern comfort

Good Morning everyone,  I have been working with the gorgeous 'Southern Comfort' range
From the Dragons Lair store


Find these shown above and lots of others on the website to be found  Here

This is my Inspirational project for September , I did get a bit carried away with
This mini tags album ,
but everything is so lovely it's hard to stop !


I made the book a little bigger than intended , but it meant I could get more in it :-)


This is the back view

             As is my fashion, everything is distressed, torn and inked within an inch of it's life !

 This is a section of the inside below



            These are the tag holders decorated below 2 photo's


I made 2 of each design



And here below are the 2 different tags to go inside, I will put photo's on these
Eventually & have a project in mind :-)




I couldn't resist a bit of spritzing ink in places 

Then here above and below are is the tags in their holders






I made a little strap inside for my tags and here they are -  as above
Here are all the other pages to go to :-
For more details go to my blog .











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails