Monday 15 September 2014

SDD 15th September Inspiration by Jacqui using Flowers for Mum

Hello again to all you awesome bloggers hope you're having a great crafting time, and making lots of wild & wonderful projects to inspire me! Without all the inspiration provided by all the crafting world i'd never have had the courage to apply for my DT position at the Stamping Dragon Challenge and without their support & inspiration I wouldn't have had the courage to apply for any of my other DT's. Their facebook page is where I got my help, encouragement & support oh & lots of fun & laughter too we're a little bit crazy I think. So i'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the Queen of Dragons Janette, her DT leader Marleen & my fellow DT members especially Sarah who I hope will always be my friends. And now onto the interesting stuff lol.

Today i'm showing my inspiration post using Flowers for mum from Stamping Dragon Designs a great image which is extremely versatile. I think this image would suit quite a few different genre's young & old which is why I didn't use a sentiment. I just said hello! 


What I used

Promarkers
Red Card
Back ground cut with Cameo
 (One of my actually successful attempts! I'm not sure the cameos for me)

From Stash:

Sentiment
Ceramic flower
Bow & gem
Banners 

Till next time all you lovely people


Jacqui over and out xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails