Tuesday 23 September 2014

The Shoe Fairy

Hi everyone! It's me, Tonya and I'm super excited to be sharing my first design project for the Dragons Lair Designs! This month's featured product is from the Southern Comfort Collection. After pondering on what I could create with all these wonderful digital images this is what I came up with. 
First I printed one of the Southern Comfort Paper onto a 5"x7" sheet of cardstock. Then I ran the paper through my diecut machine to cut out the Rolodex card. If you don't have a Rolodex diecut you can purchase a Rolodex punch at your local office supply store that can punch the notches in the bottom of the card. The Rolodex card is approximately 4 1/2"x2 1/2". 


Next I fussy cut individual images out from Southern Comfort Cluster Pack and Southern Comfort Elements digital packs which I inked edges and added Stickles to give some of the images a little glitter. Then I adhered to the top of the Rolodex and embellished with fun and whimsical crafty goodness.


The Southern Comfort Free Journal Card Sheet I fussy cut the woman with the violin out, applied pastel chalks to her dress, face and violin and glued one of the feathers to her back and then adhered her into the shoe. Both of these images where cut out from the Southern Comfort Cluster Pack. I also punched a crown from the leftover scraps that was printed and added pastel chalk to give it a little color. There you have it my whimsical little Shoe Fairy Rolodex card! I hope this has inspired you to create one for yourself. Please be sure to stop by the Dragons Lair Designs and check out the Southern Comfort Collection. There is just so much you can do with this collection!
Also if you have any questions please let me know.


Supplies Used:

Robin's Nest: Dew Drops
Button
Crystal Stickles
Baker's Twine
Sizzix: Rolodex Diecut
Crown Punch
Pastel Chalks
Sequins
Gems
Pearlized Pins
Tulle
Seed Beads

Thanks for stopping by, hope your Tuesday is wonderful and enjoy creating!


2 comments:

janna'scraftingattic said...

Very cute and clever, you have done so e lovely things with the southern comfort range !

Maya Ariffin said...

This is just gorgeous! Well done! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails