Thursday 11 September 2014

Maya DT - My Beautiful Girl.

Hi peeps! Today, I'm going to share a digital layout for your inspiration.

My Beautiful Girl~


It's my turn to create using the same kit, Southern Comfort Collection. I also used the freebie, Southern Comfort Free Journal Kit.  As Marleen decided that we will be creating using the same kit/image every month, so that we'll be able to see 1001 (a bit exaggerating here, lol!) variety ways to use one kit!

So what do you think of my digital layout? I used Photoshop creating this layout :) I love the features of photoshop, using a lot of duplicating, layering, erasing & manipulating.

I would love to see your take using the same creation. You can drop by my blog & take a look if you want.



1 comment:

Tonya said...

Such an adorable layout! Great job! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails