Monday 15 September 2014

DLD 15th September Scrapbook Page

Hi there everyone hope you all survived school holidays without too many catastrophes lol.  Its all change here at Dragon Lair Designs.  As you can see we've decided to use the original title of Dragons Lair Designs

instead of Stamping Dragon & we'll use Dragons Lair Designs or DLD from now on.  We've also decided to incorporate scrap booking and altered art a lot more in our Inspiration blog to show case all the lovely papers designed by our Dragon Queen Janete Padley.  As someone who has never tried scrap booking I found this quite daunting at first!  But I have made the odd altered art item so I decided to give scrap booking a go & if that didn't work out its was off to the boxes lol.

We've also decided that we'd all like the same items to work with to see what we can all do with it. So for this month we're using Southern Comfort papers etc. I acutally did 2 projects both of which are firsts for me lol.  My first digital scrapbook page & my first physical scrapbook page I hope you like what i've done & remember to go easy they're my firsts!!



Can you spot Tj (my grandson)???  He's in the O lol a tiny baby & now 10mths they grow so quickly!!


This is me & my sisters (Dawn, me Jacqui & Ivy) at our kids (Annie the blonde one is Ivy's & my 3 Ryan, Lee-anne & Jade are about somewhere lol) sports day in the Model Primary School.  Omg I loved that perm lol

Once again I hope you like & until next time Jacqui over and out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails