Friday 16 January 2015

Sneak peek no 3 of upcoming NEW Simply Soft Kit/Stepper Card

Hi again hope you're loving all the sneak peeks lol.  For this one I made a stepper card (cos I had some in my stash the right base colour).  I used the NEW Simply Soft papers from DLD and also one of the two digi stamps you get with the kit. I really love that we get digi stamps this time too.  I coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and distressed everything with a Gathered Twigs distress ink.  I also used one of the mat elements and stamped my sentiment on it in the same distress ink.  Then I added some creata rub ons a funky little hat some twine & a heart to finish.  Hope you like till next time Jacqui over and out.





Stamping Dragon Designs Links











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails