Saturday 31 January 2015

DLD Sneak peek no 6/Simply Soft kit/Upcycled box

Hi everyone i'm back again with another sneak peek from the upcoming NEW Simply Soft kit to be released on February 1st.  For this one I upcycled a round box that had tealight candles in it.  I took the papers & elements into Craft Artist 2 & placed one of the elements on top of a paper then sized it to fit my box top before printing.   Then I cut the butterfly & flowers out before shaping them and to finish I cut the centre flower with a die from the papers.  I'm hoping you like & have time to stop by & let me know.  And don't forget to stop by the DLD fb page too for freebies, fun & challenges. Links below as always till next time Jacqui over and out. 



Stamping Dragon Designs Links












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails