Monday 16 December 2013

Pick of The Week

Hi everyone , it's my turn for the " Pick of the Week" this week , and again this week we are going for the Christmas theme , as it's not long really till the big day !! So this is some last minute inspiration for you.

The image that I have used has come from the fabulous Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

There are some fabulous images that you can purchase and once you buy one you will be hooked.

The image for my project is Joy, I love this image.

I have coloured the image with Promarkers. I wanted to keep the card fairly simple as the image then speaks for itself.





So why not pop on over to the Shop and have a browse , there is a great selection of Christmas Images available for you to choose from.
We also have a Stamping Dragon Facebook Group , where we have lots of fun , inspiration for you , mini challenges and lots , lots more, so why not come over and see us.
Well that's me for today Tania will be bringing you the next Pick of the Week next Monday ,
See you soon
Fran 
xxx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

A lovely cheerful Christmas card! xx

Crafty Judith said...

certainly is cheerful - great card x

Gwyneth said...

I love the simplicity of this Christmas Card. I like your choice of colours for the image and the whole card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails