Monday 23 December 2013

New Year Balloons

Hi Folks it's Tania here with my pick of the week.
Where do the weeks keep going
Christmas is just around the corner
2 days and counting
The image that I have used has come from the fabulous Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

There are some wonderful images that you can purchase and once you buy one you will be hooked.

For my image today  I have chosen
Balloons
a fun image.The image could be used for a male or female card for any occasion.
The balloon image is a set of 4 but you could use as many as you needed to say anything.
I decided to go for the new year.
 I coloured the balloons with Graph it pens, cut them out and 3d foamed them on to the black card then applied Pinflaire glaze when this dried it helped to give dimension to the balloons. I used glitter peel offs for the letters. I stuck on the star gem and added sakura pen to add tails. The whole topper was then added to a DL card.
I think it looks so effective.

Make sure you pop on over to the Shop and have a browse , there is a great selection of  Images available for you to choose from.

We also have a Stamping Dragon Facebook Group , where we have lots of fun , inspiration for you , mini challenges and lots , lots more, so why not come over and see us.

Well that's  it from me for today, have a wonderful festive break.
 Gwyneth will be bringing you the next
 Pick of the Week next Monday ,
See you soon
Hugs  T xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is fantastic, I love it, really great.
I want to wish everyone and there families a very happy and blessed Christmas.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've put the letters on baloons. It makes for a fun card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails