Monday 15 August 2016

Dragons Lair Designs DT project 15th August 16 using the NEW August kit "Summer Sunset" kit

Hello again it's Jacqui here with my DT project for DLD using the NEW Summer Sunset kit released August 1st 2016.  I've created another fabulous scrapbook page.  Each page I create is so different but so pretty I just can't put it down!  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment.  And don't forget to pop by our Challenge & Inspiration blogs & our fb page (links below).

Till next time Jacqui over and out





oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  These include whole collections of items that work well togetherdigital stamps, etc.

Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to

-oOo- 

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely layout Jacqui!

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails