Dragons Lair Designs is looking to add new members to our design teams for 2016.
Are You Interested In Joining Us?
Who are we looking for?
- Crafters! - People who love paper crafting, scrapbooking, card making, DIY altered art, and home decor and party throwing - any craft where digital downloads of the type available in the Dragons Lair Designs Store (http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/) can be used.
- Crafters of any level of crafting ability can apply. We are looking for a cross section of crafting ability and styles.
- Bloggers! - People who already have an active blog where they upload pictures and information about their crafting, or those who want to get started on craft blogging and are willing to put in the time to create and learn.
What are the details/requirements?
The basic requirements are:
- DT members will receive Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads to create their creations with each month, so must have access to a colour printer.
- DT members will need to take good quality photographs of their creations, so must have access to a camera, and the means to watermark and upload their photos.
- DT members are responsible for uploading and creating their own posts on this Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog (http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.co.uk/) in addition to blogging the same creation on their personal blog.
- DT members can also choose to be members of our sister blog, the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog (http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/) and will then be responsible for providing one photo of a challenge inspiration piece each month on the theme of that month's challenge, which will go into the challenge post, as well as blogging that inspiration piece on their own blog.
- DT members are also occasionally offered the opportunity to participate in special projects when they'll receive extra digital items to work with.
- DT members are ultimately there to promote and showcase Dragons Lair Designs so some work beyond the creating, photographing and blogging of creations is required - making sure that the creations are seen by uploading links to the DLD blog and your own blog in an assortment of suitable groups/FB/etc, and being seen in the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group on Facebook at least a couple of times a week.
What do you need to do to apply?
Send us your details
- E-mail your application to email@example.com.
- Put "Design Team Application" in the subject line.
- Include a selection of your best work, a link to your blog, a short bio and why you would like to join us.
- E-mail any questions you have to the same (firstname.lastname@example.org) E-mail address and somebody will get back to you, hopefully within a couple of days.
- Once we receive applications our Design Team Leaders and our Designer will look at them all to decide on who will be invited to join our teams. Once a decision has been made we will contact applicants, and successful applicants will be provided with more detailed information before joining us.
- Not yet confirmed, but won't be before the end of January 2016, to give those interested the chance to select the work they want to submit and compile an E-mail to send us.
- Once a closing date is decided we will add the information here.
Dragons Lair Designs Links:
We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD download.