Thursday 30 October 2014

BOO !!!

Hello there.  I hope i didn't scare you too much just then? Well....you can come out from behind the sofa and read all about my new make for your inspiration to calm your nerves !! This is my first design team project for Dragons Lair Designs and i must say i really enjoyed it.  When i heard what the project was about i was a bit hesitant as i don't normally celebrate halloween and i did wonder what to do.  But then, like someone cast a spell on me, i had a great idea to do a tag - here it is ...


  

The kraft card tag was just sat there on my desk, doing nothing so i thought that it was the perfect item to work with.  I think that this particular colour card went perfectly with the tones of the paper. I like the tatty edge look to my projects so i got busy with my Tim Holtz distress tool.  I also did it to the back ground paper and the journal card from the Trick or Treat Kit.  I found this to be very therapeutic !!! I then cut out a witch with the help of my rather fab Brother Scan and Cut and placed it on my project - which took ages by the way as i couldn't find 'just' the right place her.  I then glued a huge toy spider into place and i added the supposedly unlucky number 13 to it and distressed it with black distress ink.  The tassle was actually a necklace i found in a charity shop which i shortened. 

And there you have it.  Hope you enjoyed my project as much as i enjoyed doing it.  Thanks for taking time to come and visit me and i ope you have chance to pop on over to the website to see if anything else tickles your fancy

Take care

Jo
xx 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails