Monday 22 September 2014

Marleen DT - Bedtime girl

Hello fellow bloggers..

Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration.

Today I have used the image called "Bedtime Girl" &
The papers called "Dream Baby"
You can find both in the STORE...

Here is what I have made:
 A simple card  of matting and layering, smothered in distress ink.

 I printed "bedtime girl" on watercolour card stock and coloured with distress markers.

 I mattet and layered my papers after distressing the edges.
THe little greeting is a freebie from a magazine. It looked perfect once it got a spot of distress ink.

My flower is one I pulled from my stash. It is originally a closed flower but the wire in the petels, allowed my to open the flower up.

And that is al from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

Stamping Dragon Designs Links

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails