Saturday 12 April 2014

'April Inspiration'

April Inspiration Piece - Jiggy Wall Hanger

Hi everyone its my turn for the 'April Inspiration' today for the Dragon' Den. The image I have used on my wall hanger is from the fab Stamping Dragon Designs Store there are some really lovely images and papers please pop over and take a look. 

Hope you can take some inspiration from my piece today and pop over and visit the store and we also have a Stamping Dragon Facebook page, it's lots of fun and we have challenges and a great bunch of friends there. Have a great day and happy crafting!!!

Sue 
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Stamping Dragon Designs Links
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/stampingdragon

2 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

This is just so lovely...great colour choice too.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog xx

Diane said...

What a super cute walling hanging.

Hugs Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails