Saturday 26 February 2011

Yoo Hoo in Floral Frame

In between trying to clean up (didnt go well) and waiting to pick my daughter and her friend up from Cadet Camp yesterday i decided to play a little, I used Yoo Hoo in Floral Frame one of the new images in store, I hope you like him :)

Yoo hoo in Frame from Stamping Dragon Designs, coloured using my Letraset Promarkers the papers are DP the ribbon is from Christmas and the flowers and cup cake holder (which i adjusted to fit) is from my stash


Yoo hoo orgiginally cfame about after a request from Carolynne on my DT and she made a card too :)

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh love how you have presented Yoo Hoo a lovely soft creation which really makes the image stand out
Hugs and have a great weekend
Kate xx

Tammy said...

Awesome image Janette. Love how its colored and the touch of bling you added is perfect.

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love Yoo Hoo.
Hugs Nat

Anonymous said...

One of my all time favorites from you! I love it.

Hugs,
Beth

Donna said...

I really love the first card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails