Friday 30 July 2010

DT Showcase

This week has totally flown by i have a few deadlines to meet which i am trying hard to catch up on, so there are some great things coming up in the next few months, which also includes my 1st Birthday celebrations which you really do not want to miss :)

Anyway on to the amazing DT projects this week I hope they give you some insperation and the team would love you to pop by and day Hi Enjoy :)


Beth - Ruperts Bathtime



Jenny with Tommy Tortoise

Fantastic work as always ladies totally love them all :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

They as always are just stunning girls. Loving the sewing pack Janette - still no sign of my mojo I'm afraid but hey I might find it in Devon next week.
Take care all
Sam x

Unknown said...

Beautiful DT Work ladies, Hugs to you all Jo xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails