Saturday 15 February 2014

COLOURING WITH PROMARKERS -- SKIN--

Hi everyone! Fiona here, with the first of my Promarker colouring tutorials. Before I start, I have a couple of colouring rules:
1. Do NOT compare your work to others. We all have to start somewhere, and there will ALWAYS be someone else's work you think is better than yours!
2. PRACTICE is the golden rule....it might not make perfect, but the more you practice, and experiment, the better you will get!
3. Colouring is FUN!!! If you're not enjoying it, walk away and come back another day!

I am, by no means, an expert. I've been colouring with Promarkers for just over two years and I still get it wrong. I am here to share my techniques and hopefully help you in some way.
So here goes:

Today I am sharing my technique for skin colouring. I am using Bedtime Girl available in store.
There are many colour combinations you can use but this is my favourite.

Start with an outline in Coral

Use OATMEAL next, colouring in a circular motion, going over the CORAL and blending inwards.
Next step is using BLUSH blending over the entire face. If you blend this really well, the end result is "OK" to use.
I like to add a little PALE PINK to the cheeks and blend this in with BLUSH. Again, you can leave it here!
To get real depth of colour, I repeat the whole process, from CORAL through to BLUSH.
It is entirely your choice on how many layers of colour you use. It depends on the finished look you want.
Don't be scared! Give it a go!
I'll be back next month with another tutorial. Please comment below if there's anything you'd like help with.
Big Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

pauline said...

Thats brilliant thank you for that
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails