Monday, 23 September 2013

"Pick of the Week"

Morning everyone..

A wee post from me today to share my "Pick of the Week".

My card for this week, Ive made with one of the recent additions to the store.
I just LOVE this sillohette stamp. Its one of those stamps where you can really have a good play with colouring.

On this card, Ive used chalks to colour. I dont normally use chalks very much, but they worked really well and gave my card that realistic look I was after.


This stamp is called 
Moonlight Faires, and can be found in the STORE.

And that is it from me today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Marleen xxx

10 comments:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

That is gorgeous Marlene :D

Popping in from the Stamping Dragon Blog Ladder xx

Gwyneth said...

This card looks lovely with you. The chalk in the background has created a nice effect.

Gwyneth said...

This card looks lovely with you. The chalk in the background has created a nice effect.

Sue said...

Love this Marleen xx

Fran said...

Fab card , love the image xx

Anne Byerley said...

I love this card, it is absolutely fabulous. Visiting from blog list and absolutely love the blog. Thanks.
Hope you have a fantastic day.

Kate M said...

Super image, beautiful colours, great card - love it!!
xx

seemacrafts said...

Oh Marleen this is gorgeous. I love it

Dawn Lancaster said...

Love it Marleen! That moon is stunning!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Berni Cuttino said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the colors and all the little finishing touches. You have a great eye for detail.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails