Thursday 9 March 2017

My Own Precious Noel at Noel Time for Dragons Lair Designs

My daughter is named Noel and I love Christmas because I collect Noel items!  This beautiful colored frame and my baby girl's picture were perfect for a scrapbook page!  The "Fairies" Collection is fabulous! Dragons Lair Designs Store has so many perfect kits to fit the working mom's needs or the ever busy stay at home mom so that they can scrapbook those special moments!


What a lovely page!


Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails