Wednesday 27 August 2014

A scrapbook page using 'Sarah' design

I am thrilled to be a newby on the Dragons lair inspiration team.
I hope you like my scrapbook page, using a photo of my eldest granddaughter at a WW1 scene

I have made a 12x12 scrapbook page with some of the gorgeous papers and embellishments .
The great thing about digi images is you can print them how you want and whenever you want
Find the shop here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/





I started with a deep red 12x12 and matted a cream page on top, with
Lots of inked and distress edges of course !!
I printed off my 'Sarah' papers onto cream card stock to keep the
Sepia look, all edges roughed up and inked.
The beautiful flower paper you can see on the right printed out really lovely
When lightened with photo editor  and printed on vellum ,what fun this is !
I used the vellum torn under the lace on left and also die cut flowers


Below is a close up of the vellum flowers.


Hope you like it , my blog is here if you would like to visit


1 comment:

Crafty Judith said...

Really fabulous love it great job hugs Judith x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails