Today's make is for a pocket letter swap - the theme is "Ripped and Torn"
I made 9 of these - red card then two layers of 'torn' DP from Dragons Lair Designs - then ripped paper from an old book, and finally torn out words printed on the computer.
I then put them in a pocket sleeve.
I have sent off 8 - I now wait for the completed swap...
Have you looked at the current Challenge Blog Challenge?
Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs