Saturday 18 April 2015

My Girl Scrapbook Page By Jacqui Made Using "The Pansy Collection"

Hi again folks Jacqui here with project no 4 of the fancy, frivolous & feminine Pansy kit. Today I made a scrapbook page of my beautiful daughter Sarah-Jade.  She loves dressing up in different costumes & wigs & is awesome with face make up.  She did an awesome Tiger one (which I must find & use).  Anyway back to my page.  I used my craft artist to put her picture into a quick page which is pre done.  Then I added corners, used the alphabet for the words & punched them out.  I added a flower vase & ribbon in craft artist too.  Then I printed the vase again cut it out & decoupaged it. I used Chloe glitter to emphasise the ribbon & another in pink for the flowers.  I really love how it turned out and hope you do too.

Till next time Jacqui over and out




Stamping Dragon Designs Links











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails