Friday 9 January 2015

DLD Sneak Peek No 1 Simply Soft by Jacqui Robinson/Pillow boxes

 Hello everyone it's Jacqui here with my first sneak peek of the new Dragons Lair Designs Simply Soft Collection.  It's absolutely stunning and is coming in February!  For my first sneak peek I made some pillow boxes with the Memory Keepers punch board.  I made 2 different sizes and embossed them with some Sheena Douglas embossing folders.  After embossing I highlighted the embossing with some gilding waxes in white & gold and I used a Marigold distress ink on one.  Then I die cut my names in white using an Xcut alphabet & added them to the shapes from the kit for on top.  And that's it for my first one.  Keep an eye out for some more I have soooooo many ideas & I love the Alphabet with this one so I must use it too.  Till next time Jacqui over and out.



Stamping Dragon Designs Links












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails