Thursday 15 January 2015

DLD Inspiration DT project/15th January/Cinnamon Spice

Hi everyone Jacqui here with my Inspiration DT project for DLD.  Today i'm using the awesome new Cinnamon Spice kit & i've also used Rupert & Nellie image.  I've tried to make a vintage feel card for this project (i'm not very good at vintage lol).  I printed off 2 of the papers and used some golden brown mirror card for my mats.  For the top layer I used a tonic die to cut the paper before adding my mat.  I've also used a Tonic strip die.  My image is coloured with Spectrum Noirs before distressing round the edge with distress ink.  I cut some maple leaves with a Marianne die then I just embellished with my stash.  I hope you like it till next time Jacqui over and out. 






Stamping Dragon Designs Links











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails