Friday 22 August 2014

Vanessa - Design Team Member - Inspiration Post

Good morning everyone, I hope that this post finds you well and in a good crafty mood :) 

For today's inspiration I decided to venture into Christmas with this very cute Snowman and you can find him in by clicking on the above link



To make my card I started with an A5 sized card for my base and then cut and piece of Navy card large enough to leave a small white boarder, next I used a snowflake patterned embossing folder and embossed it, I then gave the card a light sanding to distress it a little.

After colouring my very cute snowman I matted him onto silver miri board before matting him onto a pretty patterned frame that I had in my stash, it wasn't the right colour so I used chipped sapphire distress ink to change it

Now I think that every Snowman deserves snowflakes so it was out with the die cutting machine and I cut several different style snowflakes and put different coloured gems on each of them



I then die cut a small tag for the sentiment and stamped Happy Christmas onto it and finished the card off by adding a pearl gem to each of the embossed snowflakes 

I hope you like my first venture into Christmas and thank you for taking the time to read my post 
Much Love 
Vanessa
xx


2 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Vanessa hun fabulous card and great post hugs Judith x

janna'scraftingattic said...

I just love it, snowflakes are my thing ! And the snowman is so cute. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails