Monday 18 August 2014

Marleen DT

Hello everyone and thank you for popping by..

I have a card to show today that I have made for 

Its not often I get the time to sit down and simply just play. I mean, making projects that dont follow a theme or a set of instructions or guidelines. So making my inspiration pieces for The Dragons Den, is always a pleasure.

I chose to make a male card. In my husbands family, several of the boys, plays the guitar, so it was with this in mind, that I made my card.

Ive used the image called "Guitar"
and papers from the "Sarah" collection.



Matting and layering.
Die cut stars.
Gems & greeting.
Image is printed on watercolour card and coloured with distress markers then coated with mice powder to give a gentle sheen.

And that is all for today. 
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

Stamping Dragon Designs Links


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails