Monday 3 March 2014

Inspiration post + FREEBIE...

Morning everyone..

Marleen here with my monthly inspiration post.
Once a month I will grab an image from the Stamping Dragon Design STORE and make a project to share with you.

This month's post is a little bit extra special as I have gotten our designer Janette to make you all a freebie as well.. 
Scroll down in order to grab the shamrock freebie,

Here is what I have made with this freebie.

 
 For this card I used the "Simple man" papers.
I printed the one of the sheets from the paper pack and put it back in the printer.
I then printed the shamrock out on the sheet, cut it out, added glue around the edges and sprinkled green glitter over the glue. While the shamrock was drying I got on with the rest of my card.

Printing another sheet from the paper pack, I covered my card blank and added faux stiches.
I also printed the little dragon from the "Ruperts st Paddy day" pack and coloured him in.

Once all was coloured and dry I simply layered the images on top of each other with pinflair and voila.
 
 Shamrock FREEBIE.. Scroll Down..


And here you go..  From Stamping Dragon Design to YOU..
Have fun.
 
 Please note this freebie is for personal use ONLY. 

And that is it from me today.. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super card Marleen, xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails