Friday 3 May 2013

Guest blogger of the month..

Hello Dragon fans..

Welcome to the Dragons Den..

Today we are starting a brand new feature.. Guest bloggers..
We are very excited about this. The idea is very simple. Each month we will show & tell about one of our Dragonettes.. Dragonettes you ask??? Well to become a Dragonette, all you have to do is to join in with the fun over on our Facebook Group..

Once you join in with the fun there you can add your name to the list and become a Guest blogger here on the Den..

All you do to be a guest blogger, is to make a project for us to show, and then just tell us a bit about yourself..

Here is our Very First Guest blogger:


Hi my name is Sharon King and I share my life with my wonderful husband and 4 beautiful children.
I have been cardmaking for about 4 years although I have been crafting since the age of 4 when my mum taught me to knit with a little pair of red knitting needles and a ball of yellow wool. It seems like only yesterday.
I like all types of  techniques in my crafting. Decoupage, digital crafting,cd roms, and I am really getting into stamping both with rubber stamps and digital images which is where I discovered Stamping Dragons. The images are so cute and  easy to colour with whatever medium you choose. For my card I have used promarkers but would love to try watercolours with them as well.
Thank you for choosing me to be a featured guest designer I feel very honoured.

 Here is what Sharon has made.

Thank You very much for being our very first guest blogger Sharon. 
We love you card. Its super cute.

Sharon has used the Image called "Penny with Bag" for her creation.
It can be forund in the STORE along with all the other fantastic images from

And that is it from us for today.
Have a good day.
Janette & Marleen xx

7 comments:

Naomi said...

SHaron your card is so cute, congratulations.

Fran said...

Fab card Sharon xxx congratulations xx

jane stillman said...

A great card and congratulations on the GDT

Unknown said...

Congratulations and what an adorable card . Such a cutie xx

Ian said...

beautiful card Sharon and an uber cute image x

kingsharon1967 said...

Thank you everyone x

Gwyneth said...

Congratulations on having the first Guest spot on this blog. Your card is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails