Saturday 13 February 2016

Pocket Pillow from Understated Elegance New Kit

This is my first post for Dragons Lair Designs in quiet awhile as I was waiting for a surgery date that has now been put into another dimension I suppose so it is back to work for me :)  This new kit by Janette "Understated Elegance" is so lovely with its soft almost watercolor like flowers; it is truly beautiful.  I have never ever made a pillow box before but the kit makes it so easy that I wanted to try it first.  And I love the way it turned out!  The flowers can be used in so many ways, different layering, ways I don't even know how to do yet but I am learning!  





So check out this kit and many, many more at the Dragons Lair Design Store and check out our challenge HERE for February.  Also check out our Design Team Inspiration blog and see how my awesome teamies have used these fabulous kits!  

All of our links and please LIKE us on Facebook :)


1 comment:

Laine said...

Such a beautiful pillow box!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails