Tuesday 19 January 2016

Susan R's retrospect

Hi...Susan R here! 

Before we start with all the exciting new designs of 2016
I thought I would just look back...


Last year I made a Dragons Lair calendar and added a new page each month:



Each page features papers and Images from Dragons Lair Designs  - you will find more details on my own blog 


This year I have decided to make another calendar but in a different style: 6 rectangular white card blanks stuck together in a star shape.



This is the first page:





I used black card to mat the various elements from Joi Arts


and printed the freebie  Ballroom silhouette directly onto the background paper.



Do watch out for February!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

Dragons Lair Designs said...

What a great idea Susan, loving the idea and how cool is it too see last years all in one xxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails