Sunday 28 June 2015

Colouring for grown ups

Hiya colouring friends,

Colouring seems to be so poplar at the moment. With all these 'Colouring books for grown-ups' everywhere you go. A lot of them titled as 'Relaxing, Calm, Mindfulness, Therapy' etc. But its nothing new to us. We were there a long time ago, weren't we crafters?

I love colouring and find it very relaxing. I'm usually a Promarker user but I thought I'd have a bit of a change for this month and used pencil crayons instead. 

I haven't used expensive pencils (but I must admit that I have sent off for some more 'professional' ones that I am still waiting for) to colour this months image so it great for beginners and the more experienced alike to get creative.


 Hope you have a relaxing colouring time soon

Until next month




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails