Good Morning Everybody!
Nanette Bourdeu has just joined our Design Team, but we thought we'd allow her to settle in gently for this month with a short Guest DT posting to introduce herself and make a creation with her choice of item from the Dragons Lair Designs store.
This is what Nanette has to say about herself:
I have 2 adult children whom I adore and live for! I have been crafting since at least age 8 at my mom's knee at the sewing machine. Then in her ceramic shop as an adult and woodworking with my dad. I have only been paper crafting seriously for almost a year but feel in love with it! I love taking stuff most folks throw out and breathing new life into it.
For her project for this post Nanette requested the "Steampunk Manquin" digi-stamp (which you can find - Here! - in the store) and had fun creating and decorating a holder for sewing tools and patterns.
A really great creation I'm sure you'll agree, and a perfect choice of digi-stamp from the store to compliment the theme of her creation. This is a great example of using her new hobby of papercrafting in a way that shows off her crafting roots at the sewing machine.
Nanette has just started a new blog "Deep into the Darkness Peering", which you can find by clicking - Here! so please do pop over there to see more of her work.
(She's been busy on another Dragons Lair Design project lately as well - a flag - onto which she's sewn the free digi-stamp that members of the "Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group" are working with for this month's group challenge - please come and join us if you want to play along.)
Keep an eye out for more of Nanette's work over the coming months on this blog as she jumps into the Design Team to inspire everybody with more makes using Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads.
Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog Design Team Leader
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
- If you fancy trying out some of Dragons Lair Designs, please do visit the Store to find all sorts of digital goodies (you'll find great digi-stamps and lots more).
- And why not join the "Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group" Facebook group. It's a small, fun, group where we have lots of different activities which include exclusive challenges, daily inspiration and giveaways - and there's a loyalty club for those who take part as well.
- If you like the creations you've seen in this blog then please visit our Page on Facebook and "Like" us.
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog : new challenge 1st Friday every month
- Follow designer Janette Padley on Pinterest!
- See us on CraftsUPrint