Saturday 4 February 2012

I Made somthing !!!!!

Well its been total madness here of late, what with working all hours and being too tired to do anything when i get home what can you say ....

BUT I did find the time to make somthing, even though my printer is broken and i cant print stamps at the min, i came up with this set of a Tissue Box cover and a pen/make up brush pot, i think they turned out ok hope you like them :)


I also updated my blogs look, i am liking the new look think it gives a nice stay and look warm feeling :)   Heres to a great weekend to everyone I plan on working on the store and trying to clear some clutter from upstairs (the kids swopped rooms wow my room looks like a bomb hit sighhh) so whatever you are doing this weekend ENJOY :)

5 comments:

Carolynne said...

Love your projects Janette

xx

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!!!! And your blog looks very pretty, love it.
Hugs Nat

Emma Goddard said...

Great projects xxx

ike said...

Fabulous projects - I love that oriental paper and the Blog looks excellent :-D xxxxx

annemarks said...

Beautifully done :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails