Sunday 7 November 2010

Look what i made

I saw a tutorial for this Tissue Box cover on my travels, and wanted to try it, then couldnt find it again lol so this is my version it needs a few tweeks on the next one but i am pretty pleased with the result (maybe less flowers me thinks as they keep falling off lol)



I also found this adorable freebie from Bugaboo stamps the file has the bears seperate so i combined them to create this cute birthday card, coloured with Promarkers, the papers are digital and the purple decoration is two glittery pipe cleaners i found in my stash :)


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, I love the tissue box holder. Love the soft colors. Bugaboo card is really cute, the red balloon really makes it pop.

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous tissue box and damm those flowers they look stunning shame they keep falling off
Kate x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Oh wow this fab. I found a tute for one of these the other day and have it on my list of must do's. Seeing yours has decided me that I definately must do one now. x

Anonymous said...

That turned out great. I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails