Friday 2 October 2009

The Blog Hop IS NOW CLOSED

If you have arrived here from Tannys blog, then
you are on your way. If you haven't, then you will want
to go back and start HERE to go in the correct order.

We hope you are enjoying celebrating!

Now to start my Challenges

1. Follow my blog
2. Leave a comment in my shout box
3. Try my challenge
(Dont forget to add yourself to Mr Linky so
I can check and get you your full entries)

Make a Halloween or Fall Party invitation using any
Digital-Ink Co stamp

Did you do all the things from my blog?

Yay for you, because if you did you just got 3 entries!!

Before you go Help Yourself to this Exclusive Freebie
Just for YOU with my compliments :)

Now I am going to send you over to
Handmade By Teri
Have fun, and good luck to you!

THE HOP IS NOW CLOSED WINNER
WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails